Santiago is a PhD candidate at the Panthéon-Assas University of Paris. He has a Master’s degree (Master 2) in General Private Law and a DSU in Private Law from the same university. He is also a lawyer from the Universidad Externado de Colombia and specializes in Medical Law from the same institution. Since 2019, he has worked as a consulting lawyer and litigator, focusing on civil law and medical liability matters.
- Arbitration – Litigation – Mediation
- Employment law
- Since 2019, he has been working as a consultant lawyer and litigator, handling cases related to civil law and medical liability.
- Candidate for a Doctorate in Law from the Panthéon-Assas University (2022-Present).
- Master's Degree in General Private Law from Panthéon-Assas University (2021-2022).
- DSU in Private Law from Panthéon-Assas University (2020-2021).
- Specialization in Medical Law from Universidad Externado (2019).
- Law degree from Universidad Externado (2018).