Ekaterina Lapidus has over 20 years of legal experience. His practice focuses on general commercial, retail and e-commerce, real estate and construction projects (including FIDIC forms).
Ekaterina also advises on various cross-border transactions, as well as on import and export trade transactions.
She is the author of various publications related to retail, real estate and business issues.
- Intellectual Property
- Economic Law
- Real Estate – Construction
- Heres Legal, Moscow, London (2014 to date)
- Dentons, Moscow (former Salans) (2008 - 2014)
- Linklaters, Moscow (2005 - 2007)
- CMS Cameron McKenna, Moscow (2002 - 2005)
- BPP Law School (UK), 2021
- LLM, 2013
- MBA, 2008
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, Diploma with honors, 2002