Davit Asatryan is a lawyer and co-founder of the Armenian law firm WISE.
He specializes in financial, administrative, tax and commercial law, as well as international and intellectual property law.
From 2015 to 2018, he worked as an expert for international organizations such as the European Endowment for Democracy (EED) and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
In 2017 he was recognized as the best freedom of information lawyer by the Freedom of Information Center of Armenia.
- Arbitration – Litigation – Mediation
- Economic Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate – Construction
- WISE Law Firm - Yerevan (since 2014)
- Saint Petersburg Institute of International Economic Relations, Economics and Law
- École des hautes études en sciences économiques (EHESE), Moscow
- Bar admission Yerevan