Charles Henri is co-founder and Managing Partner of the firm.
He advises his clients on tax and corporate law matters.
Charles Henri began his career as a tax lawyer with CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre in 2001.
After 8 years of expatriation, Charles Henri decided to create Hérès in Paris in order to assist French groups and companies in their international development and to advise managers, investors and families in the structuring and protection of their assets.
- Compliance & International Sanctions
- Brandi Partners (2013 -2016)
- CMS (2001 - 2012)
- Bar Admission (2002)
- DJCE, DESS in business law and taxation (Laureate), Poitiers (2000)
- University of Bordeaux, Bachelor's and Master's degree in private law (1997 - 1999)
- ESLSCA, Business school, Paris (1994 - 1997)
24, rue de Penthièvre
75008 Paris, France
T. +33 1 53 00 22 32