Carole Solovei is a founding partner of Hérès since 2011. Prior to founding Hérès, Carole worked for 5 years at Cleary Gottlieb, ranked as one of the top US law firms, in the New York office and then in the Paris office and then worked for 4 years at CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre as head of the Mergers & Acquisitions department in Moscow. She also worked as legal counsel for Legrand (a listed company in the electrical sector) where she was responsible for mergers & acquisitions, stock exchange law aspects and relations with major shareholders.
Carole develops strategies for French and international clients in the areas of joint ventures, financing, taxation, mergers & acquisitions. She also advises companies in difficulty and assists clients in corporate law, contract law and intellectual property law.
- CORPORATE – M&A – PRIVATE EQUITY
- ECONOMIC RIGHT
- Cleary Gottlieb
- CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre
- Moscow State University (2003 - 2004)
- Columbia University School of Law, New York (1998)
- Panthéon Assas University Paris, Maîtrise (summa cum laude), Licence (summa cum laude), D.E.U.G. de droit (summa cum laude). (1996 - 2001
- ESCP Europe School of Management Paris, (specialization: taxation and accounting) (1995 - 1998)
- Baccalaureate in Science (summa cum laude)