Andrey Zarivny began his career at Brandi Partners in 2013 and is currently a senior associate in the tax law department at Heres.
He advises private and corporate clients on a wide range of tax issues in Russia and France, including the taxation of cross-border transactions. His expertise also includes international sanctions and immigration law.
- Compliance & International Sanctions
- JP Morgan Private Bank, Edinburg (2017)
- Brandi Partners, Moscow (2013 - 2016)
- IBFD, Advanced Certificate in International Taxation (2023)
- University Paris IX Dauphine, Master 2, Financial Law (2015-2016)
- French University College of Moscow, Master 1 in Law (2013-2015)
- Lomonossov Moscow State University, Public Administration and Financial Management (2009-2014)
24, rue de Penthièvre
75008 Paris, France
T. +33 1 53 00 22 32