Albert Janet has extensive experience in commercial litigation and criminal defense. He regularly advises and represents individuals and organizations before civil, commercial and criminal courts.
He is a member of the Paris and New York bars and was a lecturer at the University of Paris II Law School.
- Compliance & International Sanctions
- Arbitration – Litigation – Mediation
- Sciences Po (Paris) - Degree
- Paris Panthéon - Assas University - postgraduate diploma (DEA)
- Humboldt Berlin University - Magister legum
- Columbia University - LL.M.
- Bar admissions New York
- Bar admissions Paris
24, rue de Penthièvre 75008 Paris, France
T. +33 1 53 00 22 32